I have two text files, csvurl.txt and tickerMaster.txt
tickerMaster.txt
H0001
Remarks: No ""H0002"" in tickerMaster.txt
csvurl.txt
H0001, URL1
H0002, URL2
I would like to read the entries in tickerMaster.txt one by one, say H0001, H0002...
and createURL by matching the data in csvurl.txt. So I am using following code...
<?php
function createURL($ticker){
$file = 'csvurl.txt';
header('Content-Type: text/plain');
$contents = file_get_contents($file);
$sep = ',';
$pattern = preg_quote($searchfor, '/');
$searchfor = $ticker;
$pattern = "/^($searchfor\w+)$sep.*$/m";
if (preg_match_all($pattern, $contents, $matches)){
echo implode($matches[0])."\n";
}
else{
echo "No matches found";
}
}
function main(){
$mainTickerFile = fopen("tickerMaster.txt", "r");
while(!feof($mainTickerFile)){
$companyTicker = fgets($mainTickerFile);
$companyTicker = trim($companyTicker);
$fileURL = createURL($companyTicker);
}
}
main()
?>
However, what I got is the whole line on the information in csvurl.txt for example:
No matches found H0001, URL1 H0002, URL2
My desired output is just:
URL1
Actually, I am looking for the function like vlookup in excel, but I cant search any solution for this kind of matching. Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire